STIs are on the rise and remain a significant public health concern.1,2
Protect women from the consequences of infection
To protect women against the potentially serious adverse outcomes associated with STIs, you need test results that you can trust.5
The BD CTGCTV2 assay is designed to address the 3 most prevalent non-viral STIs in a single test from a variety of sample types, providing the accuracy and the flexibility you need for effective patient management.4-7
CT, Chlamydia trachomatis; GC, Neisseria gonorrhoeae; STI, sexually transmitted infection; TV, Trichomonas vaginalis.
1. National Overview - Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance 2020, CDC. 2022. Accessed 29 Apr 2022.
2. Table 24. Trends in Reported Cases and Rates of Reported Cases for Nationally Notifiable STDs, United States, 2016-2020. Accessed 29 Apr 2022.
3. Van Der Pol B et al. Clin Infect Dis. 2019;68(3):375–81.
4. Sexually Transmitted Infections Prevalence, Incidence, and Cost Estimates in the United States, CDC. 2021. Accessed 29 Apr 2022.
5. Workowski KA et al. MMWR Recomm Rep. 2021;70(4):1–187.
6. Van Der Pol B et al. Sex Transm Dis. 2021;48(2):134–40.
7. BD CTGCTV2 for BD MAX™ System Package Insert [P0237].